Negotiate with success tools and attitude for lasting agreements
Do you want to learn specific skills and attitudes to improve your professional relationships?
Do you want to increase your own negotiation capacities, enabling you to be more efficient?
Do you want to build lasting partnerships?
The strength of this approach comes from its simplicity and proven efficiency. Highly practical, it helps you see negotiation more as a puzzle than a chess game for better results. The negotiation process is broken down into specific manageable units, each being a separate technical module with its own tools. Case studies are based on real situations: participants work in groups and then role-play simulated negotiations. The group then analyses its performance and is debriefed by the experts, increasing understanding, retention and mastery.
At the end of the seminar, the participants will:
- Recognize the characteristics and consequences of various styles of interactions;
- Understand how to build relationships based on interest and opportunity;
- Get an overview of the entire negotiation process and understand each step;
- Acquire the objectivity and competence necessary to prepare and lead negotiations;
- Master tools that are directly usable;
- Learn how to use effective questioning and listening techniques, verbal and non-verbal;
- Understand how to build and make an offer, and reach an agreement.
Managers, project managers, team leaders, buyers.
6 to 12 participants
Date and schedule
3-4 and 24 June 2020 (2+1 days), from 9am to 5pm. CET/Zurich time zone.
Individual follow-up sessions can be organised to work on specific situations
Melissa Davies and Patricia Palagi
CHF 2’100.- for the 3-day workshop. This fee includes:
- 3 day highly interactive training
- 2 trainers
- Individual post-workshop follow-up
This course will be streamed. Participants will need to have a computer (small screens are not possible) equipped with an internet connection, a microphone and camera.
Payment and cancellation conditions
Participation will be confirmed as soon as payment or proof of payment has been received, at the latest by 26 May 2020.
In case of insufficient inscriptions by 26 May negoservices Sàrl can decide to cancel the workshop. In this case full refund will be made.
A participant who cancels his or her participation before 20 May will get a full refund. There will be no refund for any cancellation or no-show after this date. Last minute extenuating circumstances may be accepted (e.g. personal illness) but will require a documented excuse.
Do you wish to participate?
Please register by sending an email to nego(at)negoservices.com with the Subject: Online negotiation workshop June 2020.
Please include in your email any information that should figure in the invoice.