Negotiate with success – tools and mindset for lasting agreements
Do you want to become a successful negotiator?
Do you want to build sustainable partnerships?
Do you want to set up stronger collaborations?
What tools exist to manage conflict?
Is there any relationship between mediation and negotiation?
- Learn how to manage conflicts and enable teams to collaborate with less tension
- Get an insight into the complexity of conflicts and the dynamics of escalation
- Adapt your intervention or facilitation style to the problem
- Use effective verbal and non-verbal questioning and listening techniques
Self leadership skills
Special programme for Women leaders in science
- Are you faced with challenges in your roles as a scientist, a women and a leader?
- Do you need specific tools to help you be comfortable and successful with your professional choices?
- Do you wish you had more like-minded people to share with, give support and advice?
The following workshops are specifically tailored to women leaders
- Self leadership skills
- Negotiation skills, tools, strategies and mindset
- Interpersonal communication
- Highly interactive and practical workshops
- Theory based on solid field experience
- Breakout sessions in small groups for case study work
- Analysis of individual situations
- Facilitation by bilingual (English and French) experts in their respective fields
- The tools are practical and can be used daily, both for professional and personal issues